02 Days Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Zagora
A 2 days to Zagora via ouarzazate is an amazing trip to the Draa Valley to discover the treasures of southern Morocco.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or air-conditioned 4WD
- Camel ride
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Zagora Markets
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah Zitoune
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Marrakech to Zagora via Ouarzazate
Stop At: Zagora Markets, N12, Zagora 47900 Morocco
One of the most interesting ways to discover spectacular insights into the kingdom known as Morocco , starting from Marrakech crossing the impressive high atlas with its different colors red , green , yellow and brown mountains , fortified villages inhabited by berber population who have maintained intact their customs and traditions through time, via Tizi n Tichka pass 2260 meters high meaning the hard pass. Trespassing close to some interesting salt mines and continuation to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou a wonderful 11th century, fortified village perched on high and a real architectural, a jewel built of beaten earth , it becomes one of UNESCO's world heritage sites in December of 1987, the visit takes 45 minutes , and then our tour heads to Zagora via Ouarzazate crossing the valley of Draa which is considered one of the loveliest areas in morocco also known as the Draa valley, earth-built settlements located around the oasis in particular , once we get to Zagora, we drive south to the village of Tamgrout a real gateway to the desert , this small settlement is surrounded by a lush palm grove and many mosques with roofs of blue-green tiles are evidence of its historic, and contemporary ,religious role , in the 17th century , after this historic village we return back to Zagora, where we will leave our vehicle to ride the camels which will take us to the camp .
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Desert Camp
Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech
Stop At: Kasbah Zitoune, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
After sunrise pictures you can have your breakfast early in the morning, then we will take our camels again, when the camel ride is over we will drive back to Marrakech through Ouarzazate where we can visit the cinema studios that served as a decor for many famous movies for example , the Mummy , the Mummy Returns , the Last Temptation of The Christ... Of course you have all the time to take pictures .
End of the tour in Marrakech.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The departure will be from the client's accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.