1 Day / Big Almaty Lake and Peak hiking tour
This peak is one of the most beautiful attractive peaks of the Northern Tian-Shan mountains. We can see the top of Almaty City. The height of the Peak up to the beautiful BAO ( Big Almaty Lake ) is 3680 meters. It’s easy hiking from the paved road ( only 3 km to the top ) or from the BAO around 13 Km to go and 13 Km to go back.
The last 500mt need some climbing skills but it’s suitable for everybody without climbing equipment.
We will start the trekking from Kosmostanzia for around 3km untill the top. The level of the trekking is easy. After trekking, we will stop to the BAO, Big Almaty lake to relax and enjoy the day.
What's included :
- Bottled water - water or tea during the lunch
- Lunch - smart lunch on the road ( no restaurant in that area )
- Guide in Italian, French, Spanish, German availability at least one month’s notice.
- English speaking guide
- Gas, driver, entrace to park and fees, 24h assistence on WS/Phone number in case of needs.
- Entry/Admission - Big Almaty Lake
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips, other meals, accommodation, airfare, travel insurance
Stop At: Big Almaty Lake, Ili-Alatau National Park, Almaty 050065 Kazakhstan
09.30 – Pickup from your hotel and driving untill Kosmostanzia ( 40km far from Almaty )
10.00 – Starting the hiking
12.00/13.00 – Lunch break with some panini, bananas, dried fruits or cold pasta salad, water included
15.00 – End of the trekking, we will go back and stop to the BAO, Big Almaty Lake
17.00 – Go back to the city from BAO
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Almaty Airport, Almaty Kazakhstan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate