1 Day / Mametova Hiking Tour
Our team work in the tourism field for over 10 years. We offer a wide range of tailor-made tours in Kazakhstan for private people and group tours, from backpackers to luxury tours.
Our guides offer the best consultation about the organization of the trip and our international staff can support all your questions and needs before and after your departure.
What's included :
- Bottled water - water or tea during the lunch
- Snacks - smart lunch on the road ( no restaurant in that area )
- Gas, driver, entrace to park and fees, 24h assistence on WS/Phone number in case of needs.
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Glacier Manshuk Mametovoi
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips, other meals, accommodation, airfare, travel insurance
Stop At: Lake of the Glacier Manshuk Mametovoi, Talgar Kazakhstan
That amazing trek around Almaty mountains waiting for you! We now offer one of the best routes near the Almaty mountains.
Manshuk Mametova is the name of the World War II famous heroine, and it’s located at 3600 mt of altitude.
A lot of tourists and mountain experts pass from that lake around the Ile-Alatau National Park. The lake is also surrounded by a lot of mountains peaks like Pioneer (4031), Teacher (4045) and Manshuk Mametova (4194 m).
We will start the trekking from Shymbulak passing Alpingrad and a 3100 mt altitude observatory, here we will continue on the left through a small road that brings us to the lake.
The level of the trekking is medium, the first part it’s easy, second one bit hard with 30-48% climb % for the last 2 km. The trekking can also be done in 2 days, first one until the base camp continuing to exploring the glaciers around and second day until the lake.
Total trekking hours can be around 4 for experience hikers to 6 for normal people.
09.30 – Pickup from your hotel and driving until Medeo
10.00 – When the cable road will open we will go until Shymbulak and we will start our trekking
12.00/13.00 – Lunch break with some panini, bananas, dried fruits or cold pasta salad, water included
17.00 – End of the trekking, we will take the cable road untill Medeo and we will drive back to your hotel ( cable road close at 17.00 pm )
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate