1 Day Coach Tour of Genghis Khan Statue Complex and Terelj (FREE dog sledding)
This is the special offers only in WINTER. If you come to Ulaanbaatar, you should not miss Genghis Khan Statue Complex which is currently the biggest (131ft/40m tall) equestrian statue in the world. It is connected to Ulaanbaatar by a paved road of 34mi/54km. The complex includes a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupying the base of the structure. From here, you could use an elevator or walk to the head of the horse through chest and back of the horse neck where you will have a fantastic panorama view over the nearby area.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
Gorkhi - Terelj National Park, meaning "stream - rhododendron", is located 55 kilometres (34,18 miles) East Ulan Bator, 1600 metres (0,99 mile) above the sea level, in the strictly protected area of Khentii. A tarred road connects the national park to the capital ; you need to allow 1.30 to 2.00 hours to go there.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The equestrian statue of Genghis Khan was built in 2008 on the occasion of the eight-hundredth anniversary of the foundation of the Mongolian Empire, in honour of its founder, Genghis Khan.
This huge stainless steel statue weighs 250 tons and is 40 metres (131 feet) high ; it's the highest statue representing a man on a horseback in the world. It's located 54 kilometres (33,55 miles) from Ulan Bator, on the banks of the Tuul River, in the place called Tsonjin Boldog. You can easily visit it when you visit Gorkhi Terelj National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
No need any print outs, just let us know your first and last name.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours and transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.