1 day Kunming Highlights Mini Group tour
In this day, you will not only explore the UNESCO heritage site Stone Forest, but also see the beautiful Green Lake. Our guide will also lead you to discover the local flower and bird market. You will have a combined experience of Nature and culture.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Pick up and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- Scenic spots not mentioned
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance coverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park, Shilin Town, Shilin County 650000 China
It was listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2007. This typical Karst physiognomy assumed the shape of stone pillars and boulders which have been formed 500,000 to 300 million years ago and in total covers an area of 1,460 square kilometers. The scenic attractions in these regions enjoy a great reputation, both within China and abroad.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Lake (Cui Hu), No.67 Cuihu South Road, Wuhua District, Kunming China
Green Lake Park, aka Cuihu Park, situated almost in the city center and facing Yunnan University, is one of the most beautiful parks in Kunming city. Now the park is for daily leisure and playing with seagulls in winter for locals and travelers in Kunming.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flowers and Birds Market of Kunming, Bailong Road, Panlong District, Kunming 650233 China
Kunming Bird and Flower Market is the token of real life in Kunming, and you can stroll along this market to enjoy the multiple types of flowers, birds, fishes, antiques, featured jewelry, handicrafts, etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Weilong Hotel, Wei Long Fan Dian, Wuhua Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng, China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.