1 Day Seorak Mt. Private Tour
12 hours Private Van with driving guide ( extend possible )
English-speaking Driver & private car included ( Indonesian,Japanese,Chinese speaking also available )
You can choose the pickup time and places as you want.
Minimum passengers 2 Duration 12 hours
We offer 1-day (12 hours) private Van to Seorak Mountain National Park with driving guide.
This is 1-day (12 hours) private Van with English speaking driving guide service. The vehicle is recommended for 1 to 13 ( Max 14 ) passengers( without any luggage ) If you have more than 14 passengers, please contact us directly.
Extend hours - additional 20,000won per hour pay directly to guide.
What's included :
- Guide Meal
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch - Grilled Fish or Dried Pollack Soup(If you can eat fish, please discuss with guide to change menu)
- Private transportation
- English driving guide service base on 12 hrs
- Pickup & Drop-off at your place(Seoul)
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
What's excluded :
- Fees for attractions (Horse riding,Sheep feeding etc.)
- Seorak Cable Car(optional)
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
With its highest point, Daecheongbong Peak, located 1,708 m above ground, Seoraksan Mountain is one of the most beautiful mountains in Korea, boasting a variety of colorful flowers in spring, refreshing clear water streams in summer, vibrant autumn foliages in fall, and a scenic snow-covered landscape in winter. With the mountain changing in color according to each season, a visit to Seoraksan Mountain guarantees a picturesque landscape any time of the year.
Hangyeryeong and Misiryryeong serve as a boundary line dividing Oeseorak (Outer Seorak), located towards the East Sea, and Naeseorak (Inner Seorak). The Oeseorak is a home to gigantic waterfalls such as Biryong Falls, Oryeon Falls, and Towangseong Falls as well as notable rock formations such as Ulsanbawi Rock and Geumgang Cave. Convenient facilities are gathered around Seorak-dong, making the area one of the busiest region within Seoraksan National Park. Noteworthy hiking courses include Biseondae-Madeungryeong course and Biseondae-Cheonbuldong-Daecheonbong Peak course.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will wait at your place (ex.Hotel Lobby or in front of Hotel)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate