1 day Summer Palace+Yonghe Temple+Confucius Temple Mini Group Tour
Except the Summer Palace, you will visit the Yonghe Temple and Temple of Confucius. Today will be your day of cultural discovery!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Pick up and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- Scenic spots not mentioned
- Travel insurance coverage
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Summer Palace was an imperial summer resort of the Qing Dynasty. With its perfect layout, magnificent buildings and enchanting landscape, it is the most splendid classical garden in China. Our guide will take you to walk through this beautiful garden.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Yonghegong, known as Lama Temple, it is the biggest Tibetan Buddhist temple in Beijing and it is a popular worship place for locals. With 300 years of history, Yonghe Temple (the Lama Temple) has three world-record masterpieces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
It is famous ancient buildings in Beijing, consisting of two parts: Confucius Temple and Guozijian. Confucius Temple was built in the Yuan Dynasty and had been used as the place for worshiping Confucius in the Yuan, Ming, and Qing Dynasties.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Peninsula Beijing, 8 Jinyu Hutong, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.