1 day The Terracotta Army+Xi'an City Wall+Yongxing Square Mini Group Tour
With an English-speaking guide leading the way, discover rich Chinese history from the Terracotta Amy museum and Xi'an City Wall. Taste Xi'an's popular local food in Yongxing Fang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Pick up and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- Scenic spots not mentioned
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance coverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
You will be transferred to the museum in the early morning, arrived around 10:00 am. This museum is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. It is a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 210–209 BCE and whose purpose was to protect the emperor in his afterlife. An amazing masterpiece in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After lunch, you will be guided to Xi'an city wall is located in the city of Xi'an in Shaanxi Province city walls. Xi'an wall from the beginning of the Ming Dynasty in the Tang Dynasty Chang'an City, built on the basis of the city, and later after several repairs, the formation of a strict defense system, is China's most complete and largest one of the ancient city walls (the largest wall of Nanjing) , Circumference of 13.74 km, surrounded by walls around the moat, is the late medieval one of the most famous city wall building.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yongxing Fang, Xinjie, Xincheng, Xi'an China
After the City Wall, you will be transferred to Yongxing Fang. It is an intangible location of cultural heritage and food business district, located in the city of Dongxin Street in Xi'an, Zhongshan, east of Shuncheng Lane. Yongxing Square covers an area of 15 acres, covers an area of 10,000 square meters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at the hotel lobby 5-10 minutes in advance.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.