1 day Tian'an Men+Forbidden City+Temple of Heaven Mini Group Tour
This tour includes the three major historical sites of Beijing, you can visit these sites with an experienced guide and get to know Chinese history better.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Adimission fees
- Pick up and drop off to the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- Scenic spots not mentioned
- Travel insurance coverage
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Our first station is Tiananmen Square. It is located in the city center of Beijing City Square, is one of the world's largest city square. Due to the Ming and Qing Dynasties Imperial Palace in the south gate of "Tiananmen" outside the name.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
After visiting Tiananmen Square, our guide will lead you to discover the Forbidden City. It used to be the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years, it is the grandest integral palace complex still remaining in China.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
After lunch, you will be transferred to the Temple of Heaven. The place was visited yearly by the emperors who performed intricate rituals to ensure a good harvest for the whole nation in ancient times. You will also see the locals hanging out in the park around the Temple of Heaven.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Peninsula Beijing, 8 Jinyu Hutong, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.