1-Hour VIP Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight from Marrakech with Breakfast
Discover pure happiness in the middle of silence and azure, and admire the splendid colors and relief of the Moroccan land from the sky in a private compartment while being served drinks in the air. This 40 to 60 minutes flight is shared with other passengers in the balloon, but you have your own private compartment (minimum of 2 people and maximum of 5 people per compartment).
The One and Only Company operating in Morocco since 1990, and from far the best with safety and service to experience your balloon ride in Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private compartment in a shared balloon: compartments accommodate 2–5 people
- Flight Certificate
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Drive + Flight + Breakfast + Flight Certificate
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Marrakech Hotels by 4x4 cars. From Riads, nearest point offering car access will be provided the day before the flight, by e-mail or SMS message.Make sure you spotted the exact location as car will wait maximum 10 minutes and then leave.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - All Balloons have the specific manufacture agreed transparent plastic separation walls agreed by Civil Aviation - A details register is hold by us, meaning we need before the flight all details about each passenger : Copy of passport, place guest is staying, telephone number to be contacted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.