1.5-Hour St Johns River Pontoon Boat Sunset Safari Cruise from St Augustine
The Sea Serpent St. Johns River Sunset Safari is among the most exciting fresh water tours that Florida has to offer. This amazing tour allows visitors to experience the freshwater tributaries along the beautiful and historic St Johns River as the sun sets across the western sky. During this tour, visitors frequently observe various freshwater wildlife and vegeta tion that include American Alligators, Turtles, Reptiles, West Indian Manatees, Bald Eagles, Blue/Gray Herons, Egrets, Wild Boar, Deer, Cypress Trees, Lily Pads, and other wildlife and vegetation that inhabit the banks of our freshwater rivers and creeks. Since this tour takes place at dusk you see the wildlife in a different element as many of them are on the hunt. This tour is approximately 1.5 to 2 hour(s) in duration, and include a thrilling ride through parts of Trout Creek, Six Mile Creek, and the Bayard Conservation Area which are all located in the western most side of St. Augustine/St. Johns County.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Serpent Tours Inc, 6550 State Road 13 N Trout Creek Fish Camp and Marina, St. Augustine, FL 32092-2020
Experience a thrilling air boat ride on the St Johns River, and its tributaries that includes a professionally narrated tour of local legends and the rich history of the St Johns River. Observe some of the untouched beauty of the shallow waterways and ecosystem that are inaccessible to most vessels. Experience the exhilaration of an 850 horse power big block V8 engine skimming across the shallows waters that are sometimes less than 2 inches deep. Search for gators that range from 12 inches to 12 feet in length. Help find the remains of Capt Blye, a greedy pirate that sank in the St Johns River less than 50 feet from the shoreline just before making his final escape with a chest full of treasures.
Departure Point :6550 State Rd 13, St. Augustine, FL 32092, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.