19 Hrs Kuala Lumpur & Melaka Touch & Go Car Fun Tour from Singapore
The most flexible Singapore to Melaka and Kuala Lumpur full day private tour. Commute to dispersed attractions and respite in the air-conditioned vehicle, discover the historical UNESCO site in Melaka for Dutch Square, Saint Paul Hills, Afamosa Fort, grab the exotic gifts at Jonker Street then leave to marvel the mysterious Batu Caves, amaze the bustling Petronas Twin Tower and photograph at picturesque of Putra Mosque. You may choose 7 out of the 10 attractions and dictate the duration spent within the 19 hours that fit your physical fitness level the best. No clue what to eat, let our experience driver to recommend and share live commentary on the go. Well-curated Malaysia Highlight tour for private group size up to 6 pax without luggage.
* Make the best out of Malaysia in Just 1 day
* Admire the Unique Tropical Scenic Land Ride
* Exclusive Tailor-made Programs on the Spot
* Skip the Line Discovering Highlights Tour
* Accompanied by Local Throughout the Journey
per adult from
What's included :
- Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
- Admission to Red Square and St. Paul Hills
- Admission to Afamosa Fort and Jonker Street
- Admission to Batu Caves and KLCC Park for Twin Tower Low Angle Gazing
- Admission to Independence Square, Thean Hou Temple and Putra Mosque
- Malaysian Food exploration with local
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance Tickets if any others
- Entry/Admission - Melaka River Cruise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square (Dutch Square), Melaka Malaysia
It is known as Dutch Square, called Red Square before all the surrounding painted in maroon-colored, nice spot for Photo taking. Here you will be able to visit Christ Church, St Paul Hills, a’famosa Fort and able to ride the well decorated trishaws too
St. Paul Hills – admission free
A’famosa fort – admission free
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jonker Street, Jalan Hang Jebat, Melaka Malaysia
The Street of Chinatown in Malacca, was famous for its unique Antique and souvenirs shops. The best is that you can enjoy the local delights such as chendol, durian puffs, bonsai aiscream and local curry noodle or Nyonya desserts along this street when you are walking along
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Melaka River Cruise, Jalan Persisiran Bunga Raya, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia
Explore the Historical city of Melaka by gliding along the Sungai Melaka with an awe-inspiring 45 minutes cruise. During the ride, you may enjoy the murals art on the walls alongside the canals. A good and breezy experience.
Ticket Price: RM 20-25 per person
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Batu Caves, Batu Caves, Selangor
A limestone hill and most popular Tamil shrines outside India. It was said the limestone forming Batu Caves to be around 400 million years old and yet it was promoted as a place of worship by India religion. A great landmark icon for photo taking especially with the rainbow colored steps up to the hill.
You will be welcomed by pigeons and monkeys along the way when you are walking up the hills to the caves. Bring your sunglasses along as it could be very sunny sunlight.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
Identical Towers, Identical Wonders. Enjoy and capture the spires of PETRONAS Twin Towers and the skylines of Kuala Lumpur.
The most important landmark in Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia, this 88 floor towers are constructed mainly based on Islamic art. The sky bridge was constructed to link up two skyscraper and no doubt this is an amazing spot to take photo with. At the feet of Petronas Towers, There is Suria KLCC, KLCC Park and KLCC Aquarium for your shopping, leisure and exploration with kids as well. Suria KLCC Shopping center and KLCC Park is free admission, this is where you can take impressive photo with the Twin Towers.
Stay back to enjoy the Twin Tower transforming into a bright bustling metropolis. It is mesmerizing to spend the glittering Night at KLCC Lake Symphony and the river of life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
This is where Malaysia declare their independence on the midnight of 30th August 1957 and thus, 31st Aug is the day we celebrate our National Independence day. Since then, this place is the usual venue for annual National Day Parade. A 95-metre flagpole, one of the tallest in the world, is located at the southern end of the square.
Again, nice place for photo taking with the building architecture in KL that represent Malaysia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Thean Hou Temple, 65 Persiaran Endah Off Jalan Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur 50460 Malaysia
Thean Hou Temple is one of the oldest and largest temples in Southeast Asia
This ornate Chinese temple dedicated to the Queen of Heaven, Thean Hou, protectorate of people who make their living from the sea. The temple borrows from Buddhist, Taoist and Confucian traditions. Some visitors believe the panoramic views of KL alone make the trip up the hill worthwhile.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Putra Mosque, Putrajaya Malaysia
One of the most modern mosques in the world
The pink-domed Putra Mosque is constructed with rose-tinted granite and can accommodate 15,000 worshippers at any one time. The basement wall of the mosque resembles that of the King Hassan Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Singapore
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking, stay in the vehicle during customs clearance procedures
- Change of Vehicle might happen at Johor Bahru to ensure we meet the legality requirements set by Land Transport Authority Singapore while offering the best local driver in Malaysia to host the guest
- Returning to Singapore do not need to change vehicle
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Malaysia
- Please make sure you have your return flight ticket onboard, it is needed for returning to Singapore when clearing the immigration procedures
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Please note that KLCC Viewing Deck Entrance Ticket (meant for birdview high angle viewing) is not included in this package, it shall be bought seperately and in advance as the availability is limited
- Please ensure you have supporting medical report such as Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate if you have visited Africa or Latin America before
- It takes about 4 to 5 hours journey from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. We will spend about 2.5 hours in Melaka and another 4 hours in Kuala Lumpur before returning to Singapore
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.