2-Day Ancient Egypt and Old Cairo Highlights Tour
Pressed for time in Cairo? This 2-day, tour covers both the ancient Egyptian highlights and UNESCO-listed Old Cairo. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the tombs and pyramids at Saqqara, Egypt's first capital, Memphis, and the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. Then explore the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque, the Hanging Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue, concluding with a shopping trip to the Khan al-Khalili bazaar.
An action-packed 2-day tour of Cairo and Giza
Ride a camel through ancient landscapes; upgrade to see inside a pyramid
See the Antiquities Museum and the Royal Mummy Room (extra cost)
Lunches and private transportation by air-conditioned minivan included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- 25-minute camel ride around Giza Pyramids
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giza Plateau
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room)
Day 1: Giza pyramids, Camel ride, mighty Memphis.
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
During this in-depth and action-packed 2-day tour, your Egyptologist guide takes you on a whirlwind journey, as you cover Egypt’s top wonders from antiquity to today. After a convenient pickup from your Cairo or Giza hotel, get a firsthand peek at the Giza Pyramids, with the option to climb inside (additional charge). Hop on a camel for your own desert adventure and finish the day touring the remains of once-mighty Memphis.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Cairo Citadel, Coptic Cairo, Khan al-Khalili bazaar.
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
On your second day, see King Tutankhamun’s famous death mask along with other treasures at the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, followed by an informative stroll through the medieval attractions of Old Cairo. Lunch and transportation are included on both days, so you can relax as you travel through thousands of years of historical highlights.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Cairo or Cairo Intl. AirportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.