2 Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul
2-day Cappadocia Turkey tour by plane for both Northern and Southern parts of Cappadocia, with an optional choice of Hot Air Balloon Ride (at own expense), as well as with English and Spanish speaking guides, lunch, transportation and all entrance fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round trip flight ticket with taxes
- Round trip private airport transfer in Istanbul
- Round Trip regular airport transfer in Cappadocia
- 1 Night Cave boutique hotel in Cappadocia
- 2 day Small group tour with guide, lunch, transportation and all entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Entry/Admission - Uchisar Castle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hot air balloon ride (pay directly)
Day 1: Istanbul to Cappadocia by plane and South Cappadocia Day Tour
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
At 5:00 AM you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the airport for a 7:00 AM flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to our office in Goreme town. You will be picked up at 9:30 AM for a tour of Southern Cappadocia. You will explore the Underground City of Derinkuyu, stroll through the scenic Ilhara Valley and stop for lunch at a restaurant near the river. After lunch, you will continue to Selime Monastery and then Pigeon Valley for some breathtaking views and great photo ops! At the end of your tour you will be taken to your hotel and you’ll have the rest of the night free.
Duration: 13 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Cave Hotel in Göreme.
Day 2: North Cappadocia Day Tour and Flight back to Istanbul
Stop At: Uchisar Castle, Uchisar Turkey
If you choose to do the Hot Air Balloon Ride, you will be picked up from your hotel at 5:30 AM and taken to the balloon departure point. The balloon ride will finish around 7:30 AM and you will be taken back to your hotel where you can have breakfast before your next tour. You will be picked up at 9:30 AM for your tour of Northern Cappadocia. The first stop will be a vista point overlooking Goreme where you will see Uchisar Castle. From there you will go to the Goreme Open Air Museum and then stop for lunch is Avanos. Next, you will see a kick-wheel pottery demonstration and then get the chance to try yourself! On the way back to your hotel you will stop at photo points such as Cavusin, the animal shaped rock formations of Devrent, the mushroom shaped fairy chimneys in St. Monk’s Valley and St. Simeon’s monk cell. At 6:00 PM you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the airport for your flight back to Istanbul. When you arrive, we will meet you at the airport with your name and take you to your hotel.
Duration: 13 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Istanbul City Center Hotel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/23/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.