2 Days in Kathmandu, See sunrise and sunset panorama over world famous mountains
A beautiful mountain village in Nepal, Nagarkot is famous for its sunrise and sunset views over world highest iconic mountains chain including Mt. Everest. We provide you all wonderful experiences within 2 days while you are in Nepal by organizing this 2 days trip. We drive you around afternoon to Nagarkot from Kathmandu about 1 hour. Drive up to Nagarkot view tower for sunset view during evening. Overnight stay at 3 star categorized mountain resort in Nagarkot. Next morning drive up to view tower for sunrise view, enjoy your breakfast and ready for 4 hour easy hike to the first Hindus temple in Nepal Changu Narayan also listed under UNESCO world heritage sites. Walk through local mountain villages in Nepal, learn a lot about mountains, village life, culture, history, religion and facts about Nepal within one day. Your tour will end after dropping you in your hotel in Kathmandu.
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional Guide
- Private transportation
- Entry/ Admission- Nagarkot view point tower
- Entry/ Admission- Changu Narayan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
What's excluded :
- Bar Bills/ Drinks
Day 1: Nagarkot is the most beautiful mountain village in Nepal near from Kathmandu which offers the 360° panoramic view.
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Drive up to Nagarkot view tower for sunset and sunrise view over world tallest mountain chains. You could see Mt. Everest from Nagarkot view tower. Nagarkot is the closest mountain village to see Mt. Everest near from Kathmandu. Enjoy your moments. Take live photos and videos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
A beautiful mountain village in Nepal near from Kathmandu, Nagarkot is famous for it's sunrise and sunset view over world tallest mountains. Enjoy your 1 night mountain stay in Nepal at Nagarkot with looking Mt. Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu & Langtang all the time in distant.
Duration: 20 hours
• Breakfast: We offer our service on MAP service. Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast in Nagarkot is included.
Accommodation included: Accommodation included- 1 night in Nagarkot (3 star categorized mountain resort)
Day 2: Changu Narayan temple (also the first temple in Nepal), a hidden gem inside Kathmandu valley.
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Changu Narayan is the first Hindus temple in Nepal has huge important for country's history and culture. Listed under UNESCO- heritage site, a beautiful hidden gem inside Kathmandu valley that most travelers miss to visit. Learn a lot about country's history, culture, religions, believes and traditions with your guide and locals.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail, Nagarkot Hillstation, Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Pass Nagarkot Buddha peace park along your hike. Learn a lot about Buddhism and stories from your guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all area inside Kathmandu Valley.
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons