2 Days Pamukkale Daily Tour Package
Turkey is a treasure chest. Participating this tour is like being like a kid in a candy shop. During this trip, you will reward yourself for being in such an amazing atmosphere. From the first day where you will be greeted at Denizli airport by the driver and then transferred to Pamukkale (approximately 50 minutes drive away) where you will meet the rest of your group and your tour guide and start your tour.
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Salda Golu
- Entry/Admission - Aphrodisias
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the meal
- Single supplement
Day 1: Daily Pamukkale Tour and Thermal Pools
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Pick-up from your hotel early morning. A day trip to Pamukkale is the perfect option to save time and money while traveling between several cities. The unique calcium terrace and pools with hot spring water will amaze you during the tour on the endless white path. The tour covers Hierapolis Ancient Ruins City, Necropolis, Ancient Theatre, Thermal Pools, White Terraces, Travertine Pools, Byzantine Walls, Latrine, Tumulus Tombs, House of the Lonic Capitals, Martyrium of St. Philip, Karahayıt Red Spring Water Terraces.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Salda Lake, Aphrodisias, Kaklik Cave
Stop At: Kaklik Cave, Honaz Ilcesi Kaklik Kasabasi, Pamukkale Turkey
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning. The first stop is referred to as the “Underground Pamukkale”, Kaklik Cave is a lesser-known destination that boasts the same travertine structures as its more famous neighbor, except they’re smaller and found inside a cave. Located around 45 km from Pamukkale, the cave was discovered after the collapse of its roof and has only been open to the public since 2002.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salda Golu, Yesilova 5km. Kayadibi mah. 1.küme evler mevki No.:27/1, Burdur 15500 Turkey
Second place we will take a swim in the Salda Lake.Lake Salda is one of Turkey's deepest, clearest and cleanest tectonic lakes. A place where everyone with a turquoise passion must fall down. The waters of Salda, a crater lake, start at the glass goblet and play with the indigo blue in the deepest places. A shattered crater lake. And there's something mysterious about it. The blueprints are also deep because the vegetation is formed by a volcanic eruption, which itself is the deepest lakes of Turkey with a depth of 184 meters.
The mystery of Salda does not end in the deep waters; The raft is carrying Mars features. The tsar has a white-like shores. It is thought that the red planet resembled Salda a million years ago because of the stromatolic rocks in the science. As you know, there are marks on Mars that point to the rivers and lakes in their time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aphrodisias, 80 km from Pamukkale, Geyre Turkey
After a quick lunch, we are visiting Aphrodisias. Aphrodisias is located in southwestern Turkey, in the fertile valley formed by the Morsynus River, in the ancient region of Caria. The serial property consists of two components. The first component encompasses the archaeological site of Aphrodisias following the city walls that encircle the city, and the second component includes the marble quarries located northeast of the city. Aphrodisias was founded as a city-state in the early 2nd century BC. An orthogonal street grid defines the pattern of the city; only a few structures, such as the temple of the goddess Aphrodite, are not aligned with the grid. After the tour, we return back to Pamukkale. Other options are available for drop-off please inform.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons