2-Days Pamukkale Tour From Alanya, Side or Antalya.
Discover the natural wonders of Pamukkale on this 2-day tour from Alanya –Side or Antalya. See the hot springs and travertine left by flowing water. Explore the ancient city of Hierapolis including the Roman amphitheater, the historical museum, and much more.
Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
1 Night accommodation in Thermal hotel hotel
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Informative, friendly and professional guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to Pamukkale Hierapolis & Other optionel places and pools
- First day and 2nd day lunches and first day breakfast, all drinks
Day 1: After picking up the guest from hotel we will travel apx4/5 hours to Pamukkale
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
The tour starts early in the morning with a pick up from your hotel in Alanya. First stop breakfast break in Antalya ( Extra ). Then the tour leads you to Korkutelli where there will be a short break to regain energy for the exciting day ahead. On the way to Pamukkale stop in the city of Denizli for a stunning panoramic view of the Turkish countryside.
Discover the ruins of Hierapolis, an ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city that was built on top of the massive white formations that make this area famous. Witness the ruins of an amphitheatre, old city walls, bathhouses, and a necropolis while learning about the history of each structure.
Then, head to hot springs of Pamukkale, and immerse yourself in the warm waters that are sunken into the bright white terraced landscape, offering a one-of-a-kind view as you bathe. After a relaxing soak, head to your hotel to enjoy a delicious dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Pamukkale in a 3 stars thermal hotel
Day 2: After breakfast we set out on the way back
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
Start the morning with a breakfast buffet at your hotel, before heading out to visit the hot thermal springs near Karahayit town, where amazing red cliffs and rock formations line the water.
Visit a gorgeous mosque to learn more about the religious traditions of local people and then feel free to shop for souvenirs at a nearby leather market. On the way back to Alanya stop at Denizli once again for a satisfying lunch.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Alanya-Side-Antalya hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.