2-Hour Jack the Ripper Guided Walking Tour in Whitechapel, London
Explore the spine-chilling history of Jack the Ripper’s murder spree. This tour will take you on a journey back to the Autumn of Terror in 1888 as you follow in his bloody footsteps through the dark alleyways of London’s Whitechapel.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitechapel Road, London England
Starting point of the tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Whitechapel, London, UK
Follow in the footsteps of the notorious Jack the Ripper on this chilling walk which goes to the very murder spots where the infamous killing spree took place in 1888.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :London E1 8FA, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Mitre Square, London EC3A, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.