2.5-Hour Private Hilton Head Morning Dolphin Watching Sail
This 2.5 hour Private Morning Sailing tour, the Captain will take you to Port Royal Sound (North side of the island - generally best conditions for sailing). During the MORNING, this is generally a calm - light wind relaxing sail, a great way to start off the morning or a great day of vacation. The morning tours are usually full with wildlife such as dolphins, birds, sting ray and Manatee which are some of the great wildlife that are often very prevalent in the morning. You will also have some great scenic views of Hilton head, Pickney island, Paris island, Lady's island and Bay island to mention a few.
This sail trip is typically more on the calm side of things and would recommend for individuals that don't know how they would handle the more adventurous and exciting winds of the afternoon sail trips. This is also a great opportunity to anchor and swim off the boat if your group would like.
Please call us directly to discuss other sail trip options
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Sailing and sail instruction
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for Captain and Crew Member - (Not required but greatly appreciated)
We allow our guests to be as involved in the sailing process as they would like. If you would like to be involved you will be winching sail sheets, moving the sails from side to side when we change direction, handling lines, along with steering the boat and navigating under the supervision of the Captain. If you would like to have a relaxing ride, you are welcome to just come, kick your feet up and relax - do nothing - and we will take care of the rest
Departure Point :1 Waterway Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We wash and clean all surfaces of boat in between sail trips
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.