2days to Nha Trang by the finest coast road from Dalat
This 2 days tour is the newest found and the unique one we could offer, the adventure encompasses the imposing pass of Ngoan Muc and the finest coastal road in Viet Nam as well as all the beauties along the roads of the countryside in the central highland and some of the fishing villages along the coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport (Car or Big Motorbike 150cc – 175cc)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Accommodation (1night)
- Entry/Admission - Cau Dat Tea Hill
- Entry/Admission - Nui Chua National Park
What's excluded :
- Gratuities Personal expenses
- Meals & soft drink
Day 1: Kết quả tìm kiếm Kết quả tìm kiếm trên web Bau Truc Pottery Village
Stop At: Cau Dat Tea Hill, Xuan Truong Street, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
- 8:30 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel & take a quick ride to one of Vietnam most unique hotel, known for its quirky architecture, the Crazy House.
- Cruise along with the countryside viewing the variety of abundant agriculture such as vegetable farms, flower greenhouses, Cau Dat tea & coffee farm
- Following lunch, ride along the winding roads of Ngoan Muc pass, periodically stopping to relish the spectacular the scenery in addition to visiting the famous Linh Phuoc Buddhist temple in Dalat because of its unique architecture. All the surface of the giant structure was covered by millions of ceramic pieces from beer bottles, bowls, flower vases, glass…, so this temple also has another name is “the Ceramic Pagoda”.and local villages
- We will visit Po Klong Garai Towers is known as one of the typical Cham architecture built in the late 13th century. In addition to the unique architectural style and interesting historical information, this place also has a beautiful view because the temple is located on the top of the hill overlooking four directions of the countryside.
- Overnight in Phan Rang town.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: - Overnight at hotel in Phan Rang Town.
Day 2: Day 2: Phan Rang - Nha Trang (100km – 7hours)
Stop At: Nui Chua National Park, Ninh Hai district, Ninh Thuan Province, Ninh Hai Vietnam
- Begin the day with a majestic ride through the rice fields and many ethnic villages heading to the coast.
- We will visit My Nghiep traditional weaving village of the local people in Phan Rang, as well as the famous grapes farms in the area, The fruitful vineyards along both sides of the way surely attract you. We stop and visit a large vineyard, their products are safe and good in quality included grapes, grape wines, grape juice, nectar, and jams. You will hear about grape growing, harvesting, storage and processing grapes into finished products.
- Relax in Binh Tien fishing village during lunch.
- We then ride to the most beautiful coastal road in Viet Nam through majestic Vinh Hy bay, Nui Chua national park and many fishing villages
- Visit the famous Cam Ranh Port before cruising to Nha Trang.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :23 Đường Trương Công Định, Phường 1, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
23 Truong Cong Dinh st, Dalat
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.