3- Day Bamboo Cottage Stay in Chopta
Chopta is a lush meadow land located in the lap of Himalayas. It is largely unspoiled and is a great spot for nature lovers and solitude seekers. The resort where you will be staying in for this trip is located on the fringes of the lush Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary, in close proximity to clear streams and lakes.
Experience the serene landscape, and peaceful environment of Chopta.
Explore the dense deodar froest and try and spot some rare birds.
Spend 2 nights in cosy bamboo cottages, located in the lap of the Himalayan Ranges.
What's included :
- Accommodation in bamboo cottages for 2 night on twin/triple sharing basis
- In-cottage amenities: comfortable double bed, attached washroom, solar inverter, charging sockets
- Meals on MAP basis from evening snacks on Day 1 to breakfast on day 3 (lunch will not be provided)
- Evening bonfire (subject to weather conditions) and music with light snacks
- On-site adventure activities: rock climbing, short trek, rappelling, bird watching
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport from Chopta to the resort
- Personal expenses such as lunch, extra meals, soft drinks, packaged water, telephone expenses, etc.
- Emergency rescue, medical charges due to any ailment and/or accidents
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway from the taxing city life, then this 3-day trip in Chopta is the one for you! On this trip, you will spend two nights in cosy bamboo cottages. From the cottage, you will enjoy the majestic views of the Himalayan Peaks including famous peaks of Nanda Devi and Trishul. You will also get to explore the surrounding deodar forest and lush meadows of Chopta. Don't forget to engage in some adventure activities like rock climbing, trekking, and bird watching.
Departure Point :Meraki Chopta Mayadeep, Duggalbitta Opp PWD Guest House, Chopta, Duggal Bittha, Uttarakhand 246419, India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers