3-4 Hour Private Budapest Evening Photography Tour
3 hour walking photo tour featuring the best of "Budapest at Night".
Highlights include a trip up
Gellert Hill for a birds-eye view of the Budapest Skyline, a hidden escalator ride to the medieval winding streets of the Castle District, stunning photo opportunities of the iconic Chain Bridge and the Hungarian Parliament building illuminated at night.
The tour can also be tailored to your wishes, seeing the attractions that you want to see.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Local taxes
- Private group tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Snacks
- Tripod rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Climb up the Gellert Hill to a hidden photo spot of the Budapest skyline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Panoramic photos of the Budapest Skyline and Buda Castle
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Danubius Hotel Gellért, Budapest, Szent Gellért tér 2, 1114 Hungary
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Operator may cancel tour in severe weather (Refunds issued)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a 2-3 walking tour. Tour is mostly on flat city streets with some stairs.
- The tour require the ability to climb at least 100 stairs. We can go at your pace if necessary, we never rush our guests.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.