3 Day Budget Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Agra Jaipur
A guided tour of the Golden Triangle is one of the most popular travel packages for India. This route covers the major attractions of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. This 3-day tour includes 2 nights shared accommodation at select 3-star hotels, including bed and breakfast.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 1 Buffet dinner in Jaipur
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 1Jeep Ride
What's excluded :
- Meals Unless Specified
- Below is a detailed itinerary of your journey:
Day 1: Delhi to Agra
In the early morning you will depart from New Delhi for Agra by deluxe car or jeep. You’ll then visit Sikandra, where you’ll see the magnificent mausoleum of Emperor Akbar the Great. In the afternoon, you’ll have a guided tour of the city. You will marvel at the legendary Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan, and visit the impressive Agra Fort.
Overnight accommodation in Agra at the Hotel Parador or similar 3-star accommodation.
Day 2: Agra to Jaipur
You will depart for Jaipur in the morning, making a stop to visit the amazing Fatehpur Sikri, a city built by Emperor Akbar to commemorate the birth of his son. In the afternoon, you will enjoy a tour of the city of Jaipur. Visit the Palace of Winds, which is famous for its intricate latticework. See the city palace and museum with its vast collection of paintings, manuscripts, and antiques. You won’t forget a fascinating stop at the medieval observatory, built completely of stone.
Overnight accommodation in Jaipur at the beautifully furnished Hotel Rajputana Haveli or similar 3-star accommodation With Dinner In Hotel
Day 3: Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast there will be an excursion to the Amber Fort, the site of the ancient Rajput capital. If you desire, you Will be going with Jeep up to the fort. In the afternoon you’ll have time to shop for miniatures, paintings, gems, and jewelry before a comfortable return journey to New Delhi by deluxe car or jeep.
Departure Point :Any address within the city of Delhi, including NCR.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A current valid passport is required During The Travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.