3 Day Camping Trip to Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary
The Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand and is home to various wildlife species like leopard, barking deer, the Himalayan black bear, etc. There are also various bird species that are unique to this sanctuary. On this trip, you will spend two nights in one of the least commercialized spaces of the sanctuary, which is located on the fringes of the sanctuary. The campsite is surrounded by local organic farms and a small river just 5 min away. You will spend the nights in comfortable swiss tents that come with a bulb and couple of electric sockets.
Hike to a hidden waterfall, bathe in a river, and hike deep into the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary on this 3-day Binsar camping trip.
Try and spot the unique bird species only found in the Binsar region.
Explore the virgin forest of Binsar.
Meet the locals of the Sontri Village and try out their traditional cuisine.
What's included :
- Accommodation for 2 night at Binsar campsite in swiss tents on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast on Day 2 and Day 3
- Lunch on Day 1 and Day 2
- Dinner on Day 1 and Day 2
- Experienced trip leader and support staff
- All permits
- First aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Village tour with organic lunch (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Waterfall hike with rock climbing and rappelling (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Private riverside lunch/dinner (can be arranged at an additional cost minimum of 4 travellers)
- Travel arranges between home city and the campsite
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks, etc.
- Personal expenses such as extra meals, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
This 3-day Binsar camping trip is an easy trip suitable for all age group. On this trip, you will get to hike deep in the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary and explore its diverse wildlife, you will also trek to a hidden waterfall, visit the pristine Sontri Village where you will get to explore the local culture, and bathe in a river in close proximity of the campsite. You will also get to see the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and you will spend 2 nights in cosy swiss tents and have bonfire sessions in the evening.
Departure Point :Binsar Adventure Camp, Kholsir, Uttarakhand 263628, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers