3-Day Deluxe Camping in Chopta
Perched on an altitude of 7,700 ft, the Chopta campsite offers some of the best views of the Chopta Valley and the surrounding mountain hills of the Himalayas. With lush grasslands and dense forests covering mountain slopes all around, the campsite is a perfect getaway to relax and recharge yourself. Wake up to awe-inspiring views of the mountains and spend some time indulging yourself in a session of morning yoga or meditation. Through the day, engage in adventure activities at the campsite or go out for short treks to explore the forests and mountains. At night, you will sleep in deluxe, Swiss tents that are equipped with attached washrooms, comfortable beds and bed sheets to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
Spend 2 nights camping near Chopta in comfortable tents.
Catch breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks of the Himalayas.
Participate in adventure activities like rock climbing, rappelling and more
Spend the night camping under the twinkling Himalayan skies.
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss deluxe tents on twin sharing basis
- Tents with attached washrooms, beds, clean mattresses and bed sheets
- Common kitchen/dining tents
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Bonfire and evening tea/coffee with snacks
- Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing, CatWalk, Rope Ladder, Commando Crawl or Monkey Crawl(min 9 participants)
- Outdoor games (volleyball, football, badminton and cricket) or indoor games (cards, chess, carom)
- Guided jungle tours
- First Aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel between home city and camp(available at extra cost, 2way from Dehradhun, Rishikesh, Haridwar)
- Personal expenses such as extra meals or beverages, apparel or gear etc.
- Any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances like bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
This 3 day deluxe camping experience in Chopta takes you deep into the forested valleys of Chopta. Wake up to misty mornings and get closer to the natural beauty of the Himalayas than ever before. With breathtaking views of the snow-clad mountain peaks on every step of the way, you can go on guided tours through the dense forests of oak and pine trees. Try your hand at exciting obstacle activities such as rock climbing, rappelling, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing and many more. You can also participate in outdoor activities like volleyball, football or cricket. Tucked away in secluded corners of the Himalayas, stay at a campsite surrounded by peace and serenity. After a fun evening spent around a crackling bonfire, you will sleep inside tents under a twinkling night sky.
Departure Point :Magpie Jungle Camp Chopta, Dugalbitta, Rudraprayag, Chopta, Uttarakhand 246469, India
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers