3-Day Ghandruk Loop Trek from Pokhara
Trek into one of the popular destinations in the Annapurna region, Ghandruk. The beautiful village of Ghandruk is located in western Nepal and inhabited by Gurung community. Spectacular panorama of the Himalayas in the Annapurans can be spotted from Ghandruk such as Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre. There’s also an old Gurung museum at the village. The trek is ideal for anyone who is looking into shorter hikes around Pokhara with easy trekking trails and no difficult ascends/descends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pokhara - Nayapul & Phedi - Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters (1...
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2...
- ACAP Trek permit
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mention in includes section.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery...
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water,...
- Tips for guide and porters
Day 01: Pokhara to Ghandruk (5-6 hrs)
Meet at your hotel and drive to Nayapul. Trekking starts from Nayapul ascending uphill to Ghandruk. En-route witness the majestic green forest and walk through rivers. Then finally reach Ghandruk. At Ghandruk, visit the Gurung museum. You can spot different mountains from Ghandruk like Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna II, Hinuchuli, Fishtail. Overnight Lodge.
Day 02: Ghandruk to Pothana (5-6 hrs)
Early in the morning, enjoy the sunrise over the mountains as the first ray of the sun hits the Himalayas. Then after breakfast, trek to Pothana. At first you will have to descend down to Modi Khola then start climbing up to Landruk village. The trial passes thru paddy fields and reaches Deurali. Trekking further will arrive at Pothana. Overnight Lodge.
Day 03: Pothana to Pokhara (3-4 hrs)
Early in the morning, spent some time at Pothana. Pothana is on a ridge and offers great views of Annapurna massif, Fishtail and other mountains. The trek then begins to Phedi. En-route, witness some good views of the Himalayas and lush green forests. Upon reahing Phedi, your vehicle will be awaiting and drive you to Pokhara, and drop-off at your hotel.
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from inside the Pokhara City. From outside the city will charge extra cost as per distance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.