3 Days Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Night 4-star Hotel accommodations Twin Sharing Basis.
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Private English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- water botel
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Arrival Delhi - Agra
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
On arrival at Delhi International Airport you will be greeted by our representative & driven straight to Agra, the home of Taj.Upon arrival check in at hotel .Afternoon embark yourself on the sightseeing trip of Agra , covering Agra Fort , the majestic fort of red sandstone stands on the banks of river Yamuna , & Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb.At the dusk time visit the magnificent TAJ MAHAL , one of the seven wonders of the world. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is a perfect example of most extravagant love.Come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: hotel for overnight stay agra
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur enroute Fatehpur Sikri
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Morning check out from hotel & drive to Jaipur stopping at Fatehpur Sikri , known as Ghost Capital. Visit the tomb of Salim Chishti , Akbar’s residential complex.Later drive straight to Jaipur.Upon arrival check in at hotel.
Masterpieces of Pink City are prepared for your expedition , join with our selected tour guide to discover the City Palace , a perfection of Rajput & Mughal architecture . Visit the Palace of Winds popular as Hawa Mahal , a five storied building built in 1799 to enable the royal ladies to view the outside life & world.Later opt for Jantar Mantar , a astronomical observatory.Come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: overnight stay jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Time to say good bye your hotel & start towards to Delhi on the way stop at Amber Fort , the majestic fort located at the top of Aravali Hills , a overwhelming experience.By the time drive to Delhi. Arrive & transfer to Delhi International Airport to board flight for onward journey.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival