3 heurs Agadir short trip from Port (cruise ship) or hotel
To discover the Agadir City Morrocco.
The Marina + the big mosque + the Agadir beach + the big sook Market + the old Agadir ( thé Kasbah)+ thé Argan oil Factory .
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir, Agadir, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
The visit will begin at :
Our guide will be waiting for you at the cruise ship door on (The Port): Walk through the bustling harbor where local fishermen sell their catch. two fishing ports, a large commercial port and the recent marina.
- The kasbah north of Agadir. This citadel, situated on the hill overlooking the bay of Agadir, was built in 1540. The walls were restored after the earthquake of 1960. It is the ideal place to watch the sunset over the sea. From here you can enjoy a breathtaking and spectacular harbor views.
- Visit the old quarters (Talborjt) and two large mosques in the city of Agadir (visit & Photos from the outside).
- Souss kasbat: a small bazaar with traditional crafts, but also with a young designer who decided to collect used tires and making furniture, tables, sofa garden, fireside, in a style that remains Morocco, it seems wood so it works the material and it can be adapted in color according to the desires of its customers.
- Souk El Had of Agadir is the heart of the medina, rebuilt after the earthquake of 1960. In the souk, a large number of traders come together to offer customers a multitude of diverse and varied services, of computers or clothing or cosmetics andVegetables ,fruits .also Many textbooks and traditional crafts present the most beautiful pieces of Moroccan craftsmanship in a single place.
- The Cooperative Argan: it promotes equitable social progress and sustainable economic development of many women from surrounding towns hold the secrets to extract argan oil coveted by its benefits. Elles, who master the art of making culinary and cosmetic oils will have a new source of sustainable income through this project.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Well pick up all travels from the Porte of Agadir or any hotels staying.and will ask them the full namePorts
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.