3-Hour Cultural Walking Tour of Oradea
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour in Bihor county and explore the city of Oradea and its cultural highlights with your guide. Oradea, the capitol city of Bihor county, is one of the important economic, social and cultural centers of north-western Romania. The city is holding on to these characteristics throughout its history. Oradea is nestled among hills that divide and unify the Crisana Plains and the hill-like limits of the Apuseni Mountains in a harmonious way. Located on the Crisul Repede River, which divides the city into almost equal halves, Oradea is the gateway to Central and Western Europe. Located about 10 km from Bors – the biggest border point on the western border – Oradea ranks tenth in size out of the Romanian cities.
The price is per group for up to 10 tourists.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide service
- Pick up and drop off at the customer hotel
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Teatrul de Stat Oradea
- Entry/Admission - Oradea City Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moon Church (Biserica cu Luna), Piata Unirii Nr. 2, Oradea 410072 Romania
It is also known as the ‘Moon church’ due to the mechanism installed in the church tower in 1793. The clock and the moon are the masterpiece of a creative mechanic from Oradea, Georg Rueppert. The mechanism that spins the moon is supposed to complete a full rotation around its axis in 28 days, indicating the moon phases, according to the daily cycle marked by the clock mechanism. On the anchor wheel of the clock one can read even today, in German, the name of the author: ‘Georg Rueppert in Grosswardein, 1793′ (Georg Rueppert in Oradea, 1793)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Oradea Fortress, Piata Unirii nr 1, cam. 234, Oradea 410100 Romania
Oradea fortress one of the most known place from Oradea - the mark of the city with a very rich history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Teatrul de Stat Oradea, P-ta Regele Ferdinand nr.4 - 6, Oradea 410021 Romania
See the Oradea theatre built in Neo Classic style like the Theatre from Wien.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Oradea Town Hall, Piața Unirii 1, Oradea 410100, Romania
The Secession style buildings which are now renovated and look like 100 years ago.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oradea City Hall, Piata Unirii no. 1, Oradea 410100 Romania
The City Hall is a very beautiful building and the tower rise 70m above the land, allowing a gorgeous view of Oradea, all around. The tower was built in the beginning of the XX century and it has 3 intermediate balconies around the tower and a platform in the top.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up the tourists from their Oradea hotel. Please let me know the start time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.