3-Hour Discover Lisbon Small-Group Walking Tour
Your best introduction to Lisbon. Visit the most iconic neighborhoods and get to know this beautiful city.
The perfect tour for the visitors who are looking for an introduction to Lisbon. Visit some of the city's most important quarters in one morning, and learn about its history and culture from a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide, as part of a small group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour starts at 10 a.m. and lasts approximately 3 hours (with an extra 10 - 15 minute for a coffee break) The guide will be at the meeting point at 09:45 a.m.
The tour begins with a brief introduction to Lisbon and its history, from pre-historic occupation to the Roman period, the big earthquake of 1755 until the present. You will see the Victory Arch and the Commercial Square, one of Europe's biggest squares.
Next visit the Mayor's office square, passing the place where King Carlos I and Crown Prince Luís Filipe were murdered in 1908. See the Mayor's office, the old pillory or whipping post in the middle of the square and the Museum of the Bank of Portugal, which is housed in the former Church of S. Julião. Your guide will explain that in its basement there is still a section of the 13th Century city walls, built during the reign of King Dinis, which was discovered during restoration work in 2010.
In this tour you will discover many other curiosities of this amazing city and its remarkable history.
Departure Point :Arco da Rua Augusta, R. Augusta 2, 1100-053 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Lisbon Cathedral, Largo da Sé, 1100-585 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.