3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs & Mud Baths And River Floating Tour
Get an up close look at Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders with this river floating,volcano hot springs and mud baths tour. On this tour you will observe the burners of Miravalles Volcano’s active crater with volcanic mud pots which temperatures range from 40 degrees to 100 degrees Celsius. You will be able to watch closely the fumaroles, hot stones and crystallized sulfur among other scenic beauties.
The river floating is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers.
Experience the beauty of Costa Rica's natural landscapes Follow a local guide through stunning rugged terrain Round-trip hotel transport and lunch included
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Las Hornillas Volcano Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Tenorio Adventure Zone & Route 1 Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Hornillas Volcano Hot Springs, De las plantas geotermicas miravalles 400 mts sur y 3 km Este, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
Las Hornillas is found in the foothills of the Miravalles Volcano, here you can enjoy a unique experience of walking inside an active crater! You can observe pools of hot water, pots of bubbling mud, fumaroles and sulphur deposits.
This is the only place in Costa Rica where visitors can walk inside an active crater, see and feel the steam escaping from the boilers below. You can also enjoy the sauna, mud baths with proven therapeutic qualities because of the clay minerals.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tenorio Adventure Zone & Route 1 Restaurant, Panamerican Hideway 1, Provincia de Guanacaste, Corobici, Cañas, Guanacaste, 50601, Costa Rica
Corobici River Floating:
This gentle float tour down the Corobici River is fun for all ages, and a great way to experience the beauty and wildlife of the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica.It’s an especially fantastic tour for bird watching! Aracaris, parrots, motmots, cuckoos, laughing falcons, kingfishers, sungrebes, egrets, wood storks, ospreys, trogons, Jabiru storks, and seven species of herons have all been seen along the Corobici River. Other wildlife that lives in the area includes howler and white-faced monkeys, otters, coatis, iguanas, and small caimans.
This is not a whitewater rafting tour. The section of river you will travel is very calm – rated class 1-2 with moderate waves. Your guide will row the raft during the trip while you relax and enjoy the sights. There are several safe places to swim in the river, if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also can pick up people near to the hotels on the list.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People from Dreams Las Mareas have to pay per booking $100 extra on the day of the pick up for transportation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid copy of the passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private tour
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals are not incluided
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.