4-Day Magic Tour Quito, Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, Baños,Chimborazo, and Cuenca
On this spectacular four-day tour departing from Quito, you will have the opportunity to visit several of Ecuador's tourist attractions, a combination of nature and culture, an ideal tour for people who want to walk along paths with volcanoes, lagoons, waterfalls, colonial cities, archaeological sites, indigenous markets, etc.
We invite you to take this tour and Experience the authentic!
Check our tripadvisor photo gallery.
ONE WAY: QUITO - COTOPAXI - QUILOTOA - BAÑOS - DEVIL'S NOSE TRAIN - CUENCA
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 4 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- All activities
- Driver/guide SUV (2 to 3 people) - Minivan (4 to 6 people) - Minibus (7 to 15 people)
- One meal of courtesy!!
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
- Entry/Admission - Baños
- Entry/Admission - Mount Chimborazo
- Entry/Admission - Cuenca
- Entry/Admission - El Cajas National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ingapirca Ruins
Day 1: Quito - Cotopaxi - Quilotoa
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
06:30 Early in the morning, the guide will pick you up from your hotel in Quito to begin the tour, first visit the Cotopaxi National Park, you will walk around the Limpiopungo Lake,and if the weather is clear you will have time to enjoy the scenery of one of the highest volcanoes of Ecuador and one of the most active in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
After this visit you will go to Quilotoa Lake, for many the most beautiful place in Ecuador, here you will walk to the bottom of the lake and for the return you can rent a horse to ascend. ($ 10).
Finally you will travel to Quilotoa or Latacunga to rest in your assigned hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Quilotoa or Latacunga hotel
Day 2: Quilotoa or Latacunga - Baños
Stop At: Baños, Banos, Ecuador
08:00am-On this day after breakfast you will go to the charming city of Baños to enjoy the famous” Av. De las Cascadas”, after visiting the waterfall of Pailon del Diablo you will take the “Swing at the end of the world”, then you will return to Baños to rest and use the facilities from the hotel or if you prefer you can take a massage (optional)
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Baños hotel
Day 3: Baños-Chimborazo-Ingapirca-Cuenca
Stop At: Mount Chimborazo, Ecuador
07:15am- The guide will pick you up to travel to Chimborazo Faunistic Reserve, there you will walk and enjoy the scenery of the highest mountain en Ecuador "Chimborazo", also there you will see several vicuñas.
After this you will have time for lunch and you will stop in Balbanera church . Then you will travel south to visit the most important archaeological complex of Ecuador "Ingapirca" here you will learn about the Cañari and Inca cultures.
Then you will travel for 1:30 min. to arrive to Cuenca to stay at the assigned hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Ingapirca Ruins, Ingapirca 030356 Ecuador
Here you will visit the most important archaeological complex of Ecuador "Ingapirca" here you will learn about the Cañari and Inca cultures.
Then you will travel 1:30hours to Cuenca.
Stay overnight .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cuenca, Ecuador
Then you will travel for 1:30 min. to arrive to Cuenca to stay at the assigned hotel. Cuenca is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Ecuador and Southamerica (two nights in Cuenca)
Duration: 2 days
Accommodation included: Overnight at Cuenca's hotel (here you will have two nights)
Day 4: Cuenca city tour - Cajas National Park or Gualaceo
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
08:30am- On this day you will visit the city of Cuenca considered the most beautiful in Ecuador, here you will visit its historic center that was declared a Cultural Heritage Site in 1999, In the afternoon people can choose between visiting Cajas National Park a place full of lakes and forests of Polylepis, or if you prefer you will visit the cantons of Gualaceo and Chordeleg to learn about jewelry and the manufacture of textiles in a traditional technique called IKAT, after that you will return to your hotel in Cuenca
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Cuenca's hotel
End of services
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in your hotel or apartment
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- If you are staying in a place different than a hotel, the guide will pick you up from your airBnB or house(please let us know the exact address)
- Passport name, number,date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.