4 Hour Private Tour
Enjoy a four hour tour of the city in your own private luxury vehicle. Your knowledgeable chauffeur will take you around the city to experience the highlights the city has to offer. Your 4 hour excursion will showcase the true magic of our city combined with the majestic beauty where the city, mountains, ocean and forest becomes one. Your professional chauffeur guide will ensure that your private, fully narrated tour fits your needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- DOES NOT INCLUDE PICK UP AT THE CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL (Extra charges apply)
- Does not include pick up at YVR (Extra charges apply)
- Your chauffeur will pick you up at your hotel, condo, or residence in your luxury private vehicle. From here your chauffeur will take you on a journey through Historic Chinatown and Gastown where the roots of our city began. From here, we will pass by Vancouver’s award winning Cruise Ship Terminal and home port for Alaska bound sailings and Vancouver’s 2010 Olympic Torch. Continuing though the financial district, we will drive along Robson Street, considered to be Vancouver’s Rodeo Drive of the North! This will lead us into Stanley Park, Canada’s largest city park, with over 1000 acres of natural rainforest, wildlife and first nations story poles.
Our first stop in Stanley Park is at the First Nations Story Poles where you will have the opportunity to learn about our First Nations history, walk around and take in the beauty that surrounds you. Our second stop, is Prospect Point - a viewpoint that has been around for over 100 years! Here you will see Vancouver’s North Shore Mountains and Lions Gate Bridge. Definitely photo perfect!
Leaving Stanley Park, we come into English Bay, also known as 1st Beach - located in Vancouver’s West End known for popular for beaches, boutique shops and restaurants, beach volley ball. From here we will take you to Granville Island where you can discover the culinary delights of the Public Market. Peruse the shops of local artisans to find a unique gift or souvenir. Continue through Yaletown, a formal industrial area of warehouses built on rail platforms turned into boutique shops and restaurants.
Your tour will end with a drop off back at your hotel, cruise ship terminal, YVR or destination of your choice within Vancouver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Choose your departure time from your hotel, condo or residence.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- • The purchase of a commercial grade steam cleaner/sanitizer, so we can completely clean and sanitize the interior of each vehicle daily. Operating at a temperature of 175C/374F this machine is able to effectively kill all bacteria. • Recirculated air is not used in the vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.