45 ft Catamaran
1. 45-foot Lagoon Catamaran, with premium drinks and food included.
2. Open Bar. The price is set from 1 to 20 passengers.
3. Maximum capacity of 35 passengers.
4. We are focused on providing everything you need so you can relax and enjoy the day.
5. We will choose the nicest Cozumel locations away from the crowds.
We are a company that understands about privacy. Attention to detail. We want you to feel relaxed and at home. We understand you are here to be pampered and have the nicest drinks and lunch on your hand before asking for it. We have 7 years' experience and are the N.1 Yacht, Catamaran, and Boat charter company on the island.
We are also travelers and know what you are looking for. Enjoy your quality time with the ones you love. Let us get you away from the crowds like if you were on a deserted island and enjoy paradise for the day. If you want to extend your time just let your captain know.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will provide Beer, Johnny Walker Red label Whiskey, Tequila Tradicional, Matusalem Rum, Stolichnaya Vodka
- Lunch - Catch of the day Ceviche. Our ceviche is freshly made on board by our crew and the fish was provided every morning by the fisherman. So this is the best ceviche you will get in your life!
- Snacks - Fresh Guacamole, Seasonal fruit, chips, snacks and veggies.
- Bottled water - Water and sodas are provided. We banned the use of plastic.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Transportation to Marina
- Gratuities 15% to 20%
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
You will have to choose between North and South of the island to visit El Cielo or Passion Island. We cant do both the same day because of the distance between them. I highly recommend listening to your captain and he will give you options and the best spots to visit during the day. Let him know what you want and he will take you to the right spot.
Getting North or South will take around 40 minutes to get there, we will make a snorkel stop and then take you to the final destination where we will make lunch on board and prepare drinks for you. So sit back relax enjoy your music and the view and let us pamper you.
The island is very big and there is plenty to see so focus on the overall experience and not just in one spot.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa El Cielo, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Experience a place that few know about, a pristine location within the already wonderful Cozumel.
This beach gets its name because of the starfish that live there and can be seen with the naked eye. It belongs to the largest reef system in America. Its shallow crystal clear blue waters and soft sand will make you live an unforgettable experience on your private boat. Away from all tourism and only accessible by water, on an earthly paradise where you will have an intimate encounter with nature. We understand very well the privacy you seek.
"El Cielo Cozumel ", you will fall in love with the beautiful turquoise waters, teeming with tropical fish, stingrays and even sea turtles. Enjoy with your friends, special one or family. This place will give you the experience of adventure, tranquility and conviviality you are looking for.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Isla Pasion, Carretera Costera Norte, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
This a small island with in the island and has become one of the most amazing and exclusive locations to visit in Cozumel.
White sand and clear waters create the perfect scenario. Cozumel and Isla de la Pasión were considered by the Mayans as a sacred place blessed by Ixel “Fertility Deities”.
You can find the amazing natural diversity in this area only accessible by water and untouched by civilization. Feel free with nature and enjoy the privacy of this secluded area away from everyone and have the privilege of living a unique experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Palancar Cozumel Beach Club, Carretera Costera Sur Kilometro 19.5, Cozumel 77601 Mexico
Choosing a reef to snorkel is one of the choices you will have to make but I suggest letting your captain recommend to you the right spot for the day. We usually never go to the most popular reefs because there is more people than fish. We don't like crowds and there are plenty of reefs on the island to be swimming with another 50 people. So let us pamper you and take you to the nicest we can find just for you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. SUNSET 7/3/2020 - 11/4/2021
45 Cat - 5 HOURS 6/1/2019 - 12/1/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
45 Cat - 6 HOURS 12/10/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- 20 passengers per booking under this price.
- Organic sunscreen- please help us protect the reef. If you can not find it we have it for sale at the office for $12 usd.
- Extra passenger $70 usd to pay before departure (21-35)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.