4Hr Cliff Divers Main Square San Diego Fort Museum Walking Tour With Lunch
Small Group, Clean & Safe.
Admire the treasures of Acapulco and the Downtown Area on this fascinating 4-hour walking tour. With a knowledgeable guide, see the divers, enjoy stunning views of Acapulco from the San Diego Fort, and explore the Museum beneath its walls. Walk the Downtown area, and venture inside to see its Cathedral and Main Square. Stroll through the Zocalo, view the old constructions of this fascinating city.
After the Divers we will head to a beautiful restaurant on the beach to enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch If in any moment you decide to stop the walking tour to continue by car it is always possible.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Mascaras
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Entry/Admission - Playas Caleta y Caletilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Fuerte de San Diego, Calle Hornitos s/n Colonia Centro, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Only historical important building in town. It dates from 1616 and it is now a museum focusing in the colonial époque of Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa de Mascaras, Calle Morelos s/n ex-zona militar B, a half block from Fuerte de San Diego, Acapulco Mexico
In a converted private home behind the El Fuerte de San Diego, House of Masks (Casa de Mascaras) has a large collection of wooden and papier-mâché ceremonial and dance masks for which the state of Guerrero is famous.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zocalo, Costera Miguel Aleman, s/n Frente al Muelle Central, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Political, Religious and Comercial center of Acapulco
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
The home of the world famous High Divers. A must
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We stop there for lunch (tacos dorados de pollo, enchiladas or a burger) high speed internet available. Drinks are no included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.