(4x1) Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen a complete tour from Cancún
Enjoy a complete tour around 4 of the most emblematic places of the Riviera Maya: Tulum, Coba, a Mayan Cenote and Playa del Carmen with comfortable transportation, a professional team and an excellent service for the best price (Lunch buffet included)
We will start visiting Tulum archaeological sitelocated in front of the Caribbean Sea, with a tour guided by certified guides, a place to take hundreds of amazing photos and learn more about the Mayan culture.
We will visit Coba, another important ancient and emblematic Mayan city with giant pyramids and guided tour, where you will be captivated by being in the deepest of the Mayan jungle.
We will visit a true Mayan Cenote (natural pool) in the depth of the jungle where you will swim in the cool water of this place,to feel in touch with nature another perfect place to take amazing pictures
AT the end we will visit Playa del Carmen, in a one-hour tour to enjoy its streets and its Caribbean atmosphere, the perfect place to go shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Transportation Service from your hotel
- Certified Guides
- Tickets to the Tulum archaeological site
- Tickets to the Coba archaeological site
- Tickets for the Cenote
- Time to visit Playa del Carmen
- Lunch - Mexican
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
The greatest attraction at the Tulum Ruins is its location. Built on a bluff facing the rising sun, this ruin site is the only Maya settlement located on the beaches of the Caribbean. The views continue to be described as spectacular as millions of people visit this Maya ruin in the Riviera Maya. Our tour starts in here, this place have pretty spectacular backdrops and stories behind them. where you will learn more about the amazing Mayan history of this city, we have certified guides that will take you step by step to discover the mysteries and history of this place, a Perfect place to take pictures of the landscapes and enjoy the history of this incredible place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
We will visit this archaeological zone located in the depth of the Mayan jungle, this ancient Mayan city is full of history and beauty, one of the main attractions of the place is the Nohoch Mul pyramid, this pyramid is the highest in the entire Yucatan peninsula , it is the perfect place for pictures where you will also enjoy a guided tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Our tour includes a visit to a Mayan Cenote, this place is a natural pool formed millions of years ago, in the region of the Riviera Maya there are hundreds of cenotes, and the one we will visit is a perfect place to dive and swim in the refreshing and crystalline water, for sure you will feel in touch with nature in this incredible place, in addition you can also take spectacular photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Playa del Carmen is a city that is famous for its nightlife, the Caribbean atmosphere, the hundreds of shops that make it the perfect place for shopping and for the fifth avenue that is a few meters from the beach, so at the end of the tour we will visit this place where you will have time to walk its streets and admire the beauty of this Caribbean city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya, the pick-up time will be confirmed by one of our executives.For clients staying in hotels located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, we operate the tour as 3x1, if this is the case, select the tour grade 3x1 tour.For clients staying at Tulum hotel zone or Tulum downtown we will provide a meeting point for the transportation service.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.