5-Course Medieval Dining Experience in Prague
Are you ready for an evening of fun and merriment? Then welcome to a fascinating journey to the past! Once you reach the historical tavern, which is located right in the middle of the Old Town, take a steep stairway which leads deep into the darkness of old gothic cellars and–for this one night–also deep into the past. Let yourself be immersed in sights, sounds and smells that feel centuries old.
Get seated by an innkeeper and let the show begin! Watch the jugglers, beautiful belly dancers with swords and live snakes, listen to medieval music but be careful–every now and then a sword fight flares up. So hold your jug of beer or goblet of wine and hope a musketeer does not challenge you to a duel!
While you eat a rich, 5 course dinner - enjoy the show that plays throughout the entire evening. There is plenty to look at, to listen to, but most importantly plenty to taste! And if you are lucky you get your destiny read from your palm by a real fortune –teller!
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 course meal and all you can drink (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- 2.5 hour medieval performance incl. belly dancers, sword fight and fire show
What's excluded :
- Enjoy an unforgettable medieval-style dinner and show in an atmospheric underground tavern located in the very heart of Prague Old Town. Watch the jugglers, swordsmen and beautiful belly dancers, listen to medieval music, all this while you eat your 5 course delicious meal. Let the beer and wine flow and you enjoy this ultimate medieval experience.
• Fun in Prague, Prague Czech Republic
• choose between 6 menu - Pork, Poultry, Fish, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free
Departure Point :Celetná 595, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The restaurant accepts cash payment only for extra services not included in this dining experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the current situation, the Medieval dinner takes place from a capacity of 20 people and above. If the capacity is not filled, you will be informed in time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 299 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.