5-Hour Salt Mine Tour in Wieliczka from Krakow
Visit a Salt Mine in Wieliczka with this 5-hour tour from Krakow. See the original excavated holes, galleries, ramps, lakes, chambers and shafts on this specially prepared tourist route, located 135 meters under the ground.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking driver
- Professional local guide provided by the museum
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The history of Wieliczka dates back to the Middle Ages, when it was proudly named the Magnum Sal – the Great Salt. In the 13th century it was known as the largest source of salt in Poland. Our tour leader will help you to get inside the Museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Super Cracow - Tours & Shuttle, ul. Bracka 15, Krakow 31-005 Poland
The address of our office and also the meeting point for the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Bracka 15, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break during the sightseeing takes around 10 minutes
- The service does not include lunch
- Museum is closed on the following dates: 1st of January, first day of Easter, and 25th of December.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.