5-Hour VIP Private 44' Large Luxury Catamaran 2-Stop Tour w/Premium Bar & Chef
Treat yourself to a day of luxury on this private 5-hour VIP tour with personal chef, champagne and open premium bar! This tour makes stops at two gorgeous snorkel locations. Both are semi-sheltered reef areas: In-Ha and La Bocana. Hop in the water and swim in the turquoise Caribbean sea with turtles and colorful fish. You'll be waited on hand and foot by our friendly and attentive crew that serve you cocktails and food items during the entire tour! What else is unique, is if you'd like, you can troll fish on this tour as well. Anything you catch can be prepare fresh onboard for you!
Another unique feature is our last stop is more of a cut-loose finale stop. You can jump in the shallow water, enjoy your cocktails and lunch there, and we'll get your favorite tunes going. Then we’ll make a leisurely trip back to the marina so you can enjoy the views! It's great tour for a group of friends or a celebration of a special occasion!
This is one of the best ways to experience paradise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Paddle board and floaties upon request
- Underwater camera upon request
- Premium Open Bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Chef services with 4 menus to choose from
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy this 5-hour private tour with very own personal chef, champagne and a premium brand open bar! This tour departs the Puerto Aventuras marina and heads north for about an hour to our first stop, a semi-sheltered reef area called In-Ha. At In-Ha, you can swim in the calm, crystal clear ocean water in one of the greatest spots to snorkel in the Riviera Maya. Snorkeling is fantastic here as you'll get to see sea turtles, colorful tropical fish and other reef life. Your onboard crew in the meantime will be serving you snacks, cocktails and refreshments. Your personal chef will be preparing your selected meal (from 4 different 3-course meals!) Other lunch requests can be prepared if you have dietary restrictions. Just let us know in advance! AND, we also offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard with our chef’s secret family sauce!
We'll spend a good amount of time snorkeling and swimming here but if you prefer not to go in the water, that's ok too! You can just relax onboard the yacht, sunbathing or enjoying a cocktail and food.
Once all back onboard we will head to our second stop, La Bocana! Here is where many choose to enjoy cocktails and lunch from the shallow clear water here! This is like our finale party stop. We'll get your favorite music going and you can enjoy this beautiful moment from the sea.
Once everyone's back onboard again, we'll slowly cruise back to the Puerto Aventuras marina so you can continue to enjoy the premium open bar and fantastic views of the Riviera Maya coastline.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.