6-Hour Private Walking Tour of the Medina in Fez
This private tour features the highlights of your Fez visit. You will visit the famous Bab Boujloud gate, souks, tanneries, madrasas and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- At a time suitable for you, your guide will pick you up from your accommodation. the entire day will be devoted to sightseeing in the city of Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco.
Step back in time over six centuries into the medieval Medina with its narrow and cobbled streets filled with ancient mosques, towering green glazed minarets and crumbling fondouks (caravanserais). Narrow openings into private worlds reveal architecture of peaceful courtyards filled with carved cedar, brilliantly colored mosaic tiles and delicately carved stucco ornaments.
Suggested lunch will be at Palais Nejjarine, a beautiful Arab palace. After lunch, you will visit the Attarine and Abou Anania madrasas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, and the Karaouine Mosque. In the afternoon, you will visit the countless souks, the famous tanneries and Fes Jdid.
The tour finishes as your guide takes you back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Fez
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.