7 Days Climbing Kilimanjaro
Mount Kilimanjaro, the world’s tallest free-standing mountain, is of course, famous for its stupendous height, but let’s not forget the range of beautiful, natural scenery we’ll pass through on the way to the summit!
Spotting some of Africa’s amazing wildlife as we go, we’ll trek through lush forests and bushland before wandering baron landscapes, rocky paths and mountain trails with spectacular panoramas.
Our Dream Challenges are renowned for their camaraderie and you’ll make fantastic new friendships and gain an unbeatable sense of achievement, as you push yourself to the peak for the cause closest to your heart.
100% Summit Success Rate
If you're afraid you won't reach the summit, please be assured that we have a 100% summit success rate on our last five treks up the mountain and we also have two doctors accompanying us throughout the entire challenge.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
You will be welcome at airport and we transfer by coach to our hotel.Once settled and freshened up, you have free time to relax before we meet back up for our first group dinner and challenge briefing .This is fantastic opportunity to gather more to details to our experienced challenge guide.and ask any questions you may have about challenge that lies ahead of us.
• Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro National Park 40000 Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our staff and guides will ensure all necessary prevention techniques. We will provide 100% Private Safari (Only your group will be on board ) Unless otherwise.
Organised by Tail Spotter Safari