8-hours Giza Pyramids Sakkara step pyramids Memphis old city Include Lunch
See the classic sites of ancient Egypt on this private day tour from Cairo or giza hotels by our expert tour guide to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the ancient capital of Memphis, and the step pyramids of Sakkara with the luxury of your own qualified Egyptologist tour guide then transfer back to hotel .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your day trip from cairo or giza hotels to the Great Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara, with pick-up at your Cairo hotel. Your guide will take you to the Giza Plateau where you will see the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Next, see the Great Sphinx statue and visit the Valley Temple, which is a part of the same ancient complex. Marvel at the ancient structure as you learn about the burial rites of the Pharaoh kings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The next stop on your day tour is the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, at the fascinating Sakkara archeological site. Built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 B.C.E.), this special pyramid is the world's oldest major stone structure.
From the Step Pyramids transfer to Memphis, the former capital city of ancient Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Having once reigned as a cultural center for over 3,000 years, Memphis offers stunning ancient sites and intrigue. You will be transported back to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.