A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor
The sheer size of Angkor Wat only can be truly seen once you get airborne. Take a fabulous flight by helicopter and circle the whole complex seeing the various landmarks and moats surrounding the center of the former Khmer empire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking assistance (no guide).
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- An 8-minute helicopter ride over Angkor Archaeological site.
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Local 3rd party insurance coverage
- Entry/Admission - Siem Reap International Airport
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siem Reap International Airport, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
We will pick you up from your hotel and head to Siem Reap International Airport and the helicopter terminal. Your pilot for your flight will warmly welcome you and explain the aspects of the helicopter and what one may expect. Once taken off, the scenery will change dramatically when soaring through the sky.
This short yet very scenic flight will undoubtedly give you a more appropriate view of the enormous scale of Angkor Wat that cannot be seen from the ground. It is very wise to bring your camera with you to keep momentums of this flight. Your pilot may point out various other landmarks such as the meandering moats and the Western Baray surrounding Angkor. The helicopters used are well maintained and follow international health and safety standards to guide explorers in comfort over one of South-East Asia’s wonders of the ancient world.
We return safely back to Siem Reap Airport, and after this moment of flight across Angkor Wat, we will bring you back safely to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Siem Reap hotel, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking assistance (no guide) on board the helicopter.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Customers are allowed to take pictures during the helicopter ride freely.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The ride is open daily from 08:00 hrs until 17:00 hrs. Customers can request specific times to be picked up for the panoramic view over the Angkor temples.
- Flights and a minimum of 3 passengers are needed to confirm flight and a maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter (subject to passenger weight limitations).
- The actual flight will take approximately 8 minutes from take-off until landing. Guests who are sensitive to air sickness are requested not to book this excursion.
- Guests may be required to sign a waiver in line with the supplier’s legal requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.