A Day Aglag Buteel Temple
Mongolia always has a lot to offer for its visitors. During this trip we will take around the places that you truly show you the inspiring Mongolia. A new temple located amidst trees and granite outcrops shows all unique creatures of super power. The place was founded by a Buddhist artist and scholar using natural outcrops and settings. The temple area has unusual compelling sites and artifacts to demonstrate.
per adult from
8 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- • Transfers upon arrival and departure
- • Guide service at all times.
- • Lunch
- • Park entrance fees
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance, medical insurance
- • Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Töv, Mongolia
• We will start our morning with visit to the Gandantegchinlen Monastery. In the morning, lamas get together to pray. They will answer your questions at the Mongolian Buddhist Centre.
• Continue driving to Aglag Buteel Temple. The place was founded by a Buddhist artist and scholar using natural outcrops and settings. The temple area has unusual compelling sites and artifacts to demonstrate. Except outdoor exposures, on the second floor of the main building, a small museum of owner’s private collection offers strange creatures of nature such as 4horned ram skull, single horned ibex skull, full crocodile skin, 5 headed fish and so on.
• Excursion around the temple and museum
• Return back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.