A Day Trekking to Tsetsee Gun Peak
Tsetsee Gun is the highest peak of Bogd Khan Mountain which became a National Park in the 18th century and recognized as the first one in the world. It is now designated as the strictly protected area of Bogd Khaan Mountain. UNESCO has also proposed that 65,000 of hectares be reserved as a wildlife park. The Mountains are great for trekking, rich in flora and fauna.
per adult from
8 hours 16 minutes
What's included :
- • Transfers upon arrival and departure
- • Guide service at all times.
- • Park entrance fees
- • Horse ride
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance, medical insurance
- • Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Töv, Mongolia
• Visitors can hike on forested mountain slopes and explore the ruins of an ancient Manzushir Monastery, which had 20 temples and over 300 monks when it was fully functioning prior to 1937 destruction.
• Hike up to the peak for 5 km. Tsetsee Gun (2252m ASL) is the highest peak of Bogd Mountain
• Picnic lunch on the peak
• Walk back down 5km
• Return back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.