A Day Ulaanbaatar city tour
Ulaanbaatar was founded in the 17th century to be the religious centre of the country. Today, it's a modern city that houses nearly 45 % of the whole population of Mongolia. Of course, the city still has Soviet signs, but it changes very quickly and we can discover, hidden in its large streets, many treasures and exceptional museums. Take advantage of this visiting day to discover and enjoy Ulaanbaatar.
per adult from
8 to 18 minutes
What's included :
- • Transfers upon arrival and departure
- • Guide service at all times.
- • Museum entrance fees
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance, medical insurance
- • Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar
• Visit of Gandantegchinlen Monastery. In the morning, lamas get together to pray. They will answer your questions at the Mongolian Buddhist Centre.
• Visit of a cashmere production factory, main craft of Mongolia.
• Visit of Bogd Khaan Palace, the winter residence of the last king of Mongolia. In 1974, it was transformed into a museum that shows political and religious history of Mongolia between 17th and 20th centuries.
• Let's immerse ourselves in the heart of the Mongolian history, in the wonderful National History Museum. Three floors of a rich, glorious, violent and noble past, from prehistory to Soviet period, including the creation of the great Mongolian Empire by Chinggis Khaan.
• Walk in the centre of Ulaanbaatar. Discovery of Chinggis Khaan Square and the House of Parliament.
• At 18 o' clock, Mongolian traditional show at Tumen Ekh : folkloric dances, contortion, and of course khoomi, the overtone singing.
• Return back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.