A great Day Between the berber Villages and Agafay desert with a camel ride
Atlas mountains , During the way we will give you an introduction of the region. After passing the Tahnaout area we will ride camels and exploring the river then we will hit the national park museum. You will discover how berbers were living back on time and the ancient tools that they were using. Moreover you’ll have an idea about the nature of the plants and also the types of animals in the national park of toubkal . Then we will start our tour with a visit to a small village in imlil and exploring the old house in the area built at 18 century , and We will go to visit the highest village in the area names Armed 2000 m above sea level . Before lunch, nothing fits better than 1 hour Panoramic Cruise enjoying the breathtaking views in the Heart of Imlil Valley. Then we will go to have lunch in a small berber village and visiting a carpets cooperatives and we will see how the women makes it . And have a tea tastings during our Traditional berber Lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
We will pick up you from your hotel or jamaa el fna square , we go to a berber village , we’ll take a break then we continue to the Atlas Mountains.
Pass By: Atlas Mountains
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
On our way back we go to a place that we ride the camels , then we back to marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We’ll pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakesh
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.