A magical retreat on a Dune with camel & jeep safari (Min 2 People)
Enjoy a luxury stay at a retreat situated on a hundred feet sand dune. In the heart of the golden triangle, it is the perfect base for experiencing the lifestyle, festivals, and safaris of the Thar desert.
The activities and stay are rated very highly by The New York times travel publication and nominated for world saver awards by Conde Nast Traveller.
Offering an authentic experience, you will meet the Bishnois, considered the oldest environmentalist of the planet. Meet the herders or Raikas, breeders of camels, weavers, local bards and enjoy poetry reading sessions. As you meet local tribes, enjoy local arts and craft and ride on a camel as the sun goes down you will recreate the silk route and the era of camel caravans.
Enjoy theme dinners on the dunes, sundowners, cultural performances (for a group only) in this exalted desert land.
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation on double sharing
- All meals
- Three activities (Desert Camel Safari, Desert Jeep Safari & Sundowner)
- Pick & Drop
- All applicable government taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Additional meals & drinks
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusions
• Enjoy a luxury stay at a retreat situated on a 100 feet sand dune.
• Meet local tribes & enjoy local arts and crafts.
• Authentic nature experiences visiting salt pans and migratory birds.
• Enjoy Camel ride, Jeep Safari in the Thar desert.
• Enjoy theme dinners (extra cost) on the dunes and sundowners.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/14/2021 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate