A Vintage Ride Through Hoi An Countryside
Hoi An nowadays is a unique city, it’s cosmopolitan, yet deeply traditional. Just a short ride out of the Old Town the stunning countryside leaves you spell bound: endless rice paddies, conical hats and water buffalo. The Piaggio Vespas are timeless motorbikes perfectly suited to exploring this beautiful and romantic town. Escape the hustle and bustle of the Old Town and enjoy a classic ride into the historical culture that has remained largely unchanged through time.
• Ride along the country lanes and riverbanks
• Getting a closer look to Hoi An local life
• Healthy lunch at an organic farm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Vespa scooter with driver
- • Service of English-speaking guide
- • All entrance fee
- • Local café
- • Lunch
What's excluded :
- • Personal expense
- • Travel Insurance
- • TIPS
- • VAT
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Our guide and scooter drivers meet up at your hotel. It’s time to jump on, click on your helmet and off we go! Listen to the sounds of this famous engine whir as you start your journey. We pass a coconut palm village and acres of paddy fields making our way to the new Cua Dai bridge which offers spectacular views of Hoi An, the river system and out to sea to the Cham Islands.
The Vespa ride leads us to a local market where we take a touring on foot to get a closer look to local farm and river products and maybe some enjoy a typical Vietnamese coffee. Returning to our Vespas to continue the journey on less-traffic village routes with spending time en-route at some cottage industry workshops like boat builders, sedge-mat weaving, bamboo craft.
By noon time, we’ll make our way to Hoi An center by crossing Cam Kim bridge and head to a riverside garden for a tasty lunch. Take your time for some relaxing after lunch before getting a quick transfer back to hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.