Abu Dhabi Private Full-Day City Tour from Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman
Explore a Full-Day Private Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai and Visit famous tourist attractions of UAE Capital City Abu Dhabi. During the tour with a professional guide, you are going to see for an example: Sheikh Zayed Road, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Popular Abu Dhabi Market, Popular Abu Dhabi Market, Presidential Palace, Emirates Palace (Out Side Only), Yas Island, Ferrari World, Museum of Abu Dhabi, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Corniche and Mall of Abu Dhabi Marina. There is a maximum group size of 6 people per booking, pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman with a private air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned 4x4
- Private guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Abu Dhabi (capital of UAE) has a diverse and multicultural society and is the second most populous city in the UAE. The tour guide will provide you the ancient history of the city and how it has become expensive and luxurious city for the expatriates.
Enjoy the magnificent Sheeikh Zayed Grand Mosque one of the world’s largest where visitors can admire the architectural work of art. Nothing will be missed out on your tour to the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Infant seats available
- Here is the full list of 'green' countries, regions and territories that you can travel from if planning a trip to Abu Dhabi: Australia, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Brunei, China, Cuba, Greenland, Germany, Hong Kong (SAR), Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan (ROC), Tajikistan, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, United States of America
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.